“Yes, we did.”
* Joe Biden and Donald Trump: the president-elect and the president-evict.
* The president-elect had the highest number of popular votes–some 78 million–in U.S. history.
* Prominent among world leaders who have yet to make a congratulatory call to President-elect Biden: Brazil, China, North Korea, Russia and Turkey. No surprise: Biden is no autocrat’s favorite choice for America’s president.
* “The Democratic blue wall of the past might have been factory and union workers in the Midwest, but in the future it might be sprawling subdivisions in the exurbs of Phoenix and Atlanta.”–Conor Sen, Bloomberg.
* Only once in the last 30 years have GOPsters won the presidential popular vote. There’s a reason.