* The CDC currently defines a high-risk contact in need of a 14-day quarantine as an individual who has been exposed to an infected person for a total of 15 minutes.
* “Everyone trusts their family. But no one knows where Uncle Tommy has been.”–Alabama football coach Nick Saban.
* 60 percent: The minimum threshold to achieve herd immunity in a population.
* The Walt Disney Co. has posted an annual loss of $2.8 billion during the 2019-20 fiscal year.
* At Southwest Airlines, overall passenger revenue is down 70 percent; business travel is off 90 percent.