- Ron DiSastrous says no to any Palestinian refugees coming to Florida because they “are all anti-Semitic.” The only thing surprising is that he managed to say it before Trump did.
He has also proposed sanctions on Iran. He obviously needs some form of foreign policy bona fides beyond the Ukrainian “border dispute.”
- The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that there are approximately 10,000 Palestinians in Florida.
- Speaking of GOPster presidential candidates and foreign affairs familiarity, none have a better handle than Nikki Haley, America’s former United Nations ambassador.
- Political priorities update: Gov. DiSastrous is calling lawmakers back to Tally this month to — pass further sanctions against Not to deal with the property-insurance- premium crisis or, say, rethink proposals that gut diversity, equity and inclusion programs in public universities.
- “He’ll do whatever he has to do to stay in the ”—Perry Thurston, former Democratic senator and Minority Leader, in reference to Congressman Matt Gaetz.