* Intelligence can be Artificial, but stupidity is real.
* Why isn’t phonetic spelled with an “f”?
* A word that runs both ways—such as kayak or madam—is a palindrome. Still my favorite: “A man, a plan, a canal—Panama.”
* “If I have one foot in a bucket of hot water and one foot in a bucket of ice, on average I’m comfortable.”–Mark Twain.
* Veterinary hospital sign: “Free Belly Rubs With Exam! Sorry, Pets Only.”
* Give me coffee to change the things I can and wine to accept things I can’t.
* Pamplona: The “Running of the Bulls” is back. Tourists run for social media acclaim; bulls run to their demise in the bull ring. That’s why I root for the bulls.
* What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.