* Rep. Ritchie Torres, D-NY, has introduced a bill requiring federal office candidates to provide details of their education, employment and military service UNDER OATH. Torres, no surprise, calls it the SANTOS Act. It literally stands for “Stop Another Non-Truthful Office Seeker” Act. Makes you wonder if legislative staffs include an acronym specialist.
* “MAGA”: Making America Grifter Attractive.
* If we keep finding ourselves saying “That’s not who we are,” then maybe that’s who we are.
* Remember when “You’re looking great!” didn’t mean “for your age”?
* One redeeming thing about egotists: They don’t talk about other people.
* “Doodie Calls”–Port-a-let signage before Gasparilla.