* Roe v. Wade v. GOP: Wisconsin (via its liberal state supreme court victory) has underscored that the abortion issue is a force in voter turnout.
* If only VP Kamala Harris were as popular in the White House and with the Democratic base as she is in Africa. Accra is not Washington.
* Unemployment has fallen to 3.5 percent.
* California Gov. Gavin Newsom in Sarasota: Heads up, Free State of Florida, you’re a target of someone looking beyond Sacramento. Could get awkward, though, when your ex-wife is Kimberly Guilfoyle, former Fox News co-host and now part of a power couple with Donald Trump Jr.
* RFK Jr. for president? The new abnormal.