* Christmas, family and politics. We know all too well that’s an awkward mix, especially during the uber divisive Trump era. Not a good sign if during Christmas-present unwrappings, it’s apparent someone has received a “Don’t Fauci My Florida” koozi.
* What do you call an obstinate kid who refuses to believe in Santa Claus? A rebel without a Claus.
* If you’re fat—but identify as skinny—are you trans-slender?
* Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.
* Being a parent doesn’t make one a de facto expert on anything including, ironically, child-raising and age-and-gender-appropriate books.
* Since when did “patriot” become a synonym for punk?
*Your chances of winning the Lottery are roughly the same whether you play or not.