* The rule of law must trump the rule of politics.
* “I think (Trump’s) a coward, and I think he’s a puppet of Putin.” That was Chris Christie—now, not then.
* Mike Pence has checked a presidential wannabe box by visiting Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine. As for former President Donald Trump, he’s more likely to visit Vlad Putin.
* Trump, of course, is entitled to a jury of his peers. But it still sounds kind of creepy.
* One question that could have been asked of Rudy Giuliani by Justice Department investigators: “You sold your soul to support Donald Trump, would you like to buy it back?”