* “France First.” The slogan for France’s Vichy government during WWII.
* “Trumpism isn’t just about him. It’s a whole way of being in the world. It’s about secrecy, domination, trickery and fraud.”–NYU historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat.
* “The language and tactics of Trump’s election suddenly seemed to offer something new to a lot of people who had been on the fringes of politics, not just in America but around the world.”–Anne Applebaum, author of “Twilight of Democracy.”
* DeFacebook? A Trump spokesperson says the former president will be re-entering the social media space with his own platform in a couple of months. His need to “re-enter,” of course, is as a result of his suspension from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites for his role in inciting the Jan. 6, deadly attack on the Capitol.
* “No more money for RINOS. They do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base—they will never lead us to GREATNESS!”–Donald Trump.