* 2 million: the global death toll from COVID.
* Herd immunity requires at least 70 percent of the globe to be vaccinated.
* 5: The number of anti-vaccine groups that received more than $850,000 in loans from the federal Paycheck Protection Program.
* The per capita COVID-19 death rate in Florida is 23rdin the country.
* 11%: Percentage of Florida’s hospitals that are reporting a staffing shortage.
* “Ultimately, we are dependent on the federal release of vaccines to the states for distribution.”–Dr. Bob Keenan, Chief Medical Officer of Moffitt Cancer Center.
* 14,000: The number of Hillsborough School District distance learners expected to return to in-person instruction for the second semester.