* Food for the thoughtless: A CDC study in the fall showed that “adults who had contracted COVID-19 were twice as likely as virus-free adults to have recently dined at a restaurant.”
* The FAA has agreed to pilots receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. But those pilots may not fly for 48 hours.
* Travel through St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport was down 38 percent in November compared to the same month a year ago.
* “The post-Thanksgiving bump is just beginning to play out.”–Former CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden.
* According to Podtrac, an analytics firm, downloads of podcasts in the U.S. at the end of October were up 47 percent from the same period in 2019.
* 20 million: The number of Americans who could be immunized by year’s end, according to Federal officials. Another 80 million: Americans who could be immunized by the end of February.
* Gov. Ron DeSantis said Florida would receive 179,400 initial doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
* “Open America up.”–Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz.