* “Both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals are part of the transmission cycle.”–Dr. Michael Ryan, WHO’s emergencies chief.
* $3.7 trillion: What the Congressional Budget Office has estimated the federal deficit will hit by the end of this fiscal year.
* “All of you millennials who thought you were immune to this virus … you were wrong. … Your death rate may not be as high as someone who’s 75 years old, but you could infect someone who’s 75 years old.”–St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman.
* 1,200: The number of epidemiologists and public health professionals who signed an open letter stating their support for the George Floyd protests.
* “It is critical that folks socially distance and wear masks in public.”–Dr. Charles Lockwood, Dean of USF’s Morsani College of Medicine.